Ionic Cloud has been deprecated. To continue using Ionic services, migrate to Ionic Pro before Jan. 31, 2018.
The following guides help you set up development devices for remote debugging with a browser’s dev tools.
The Chrome Inspector can be used to debug your app on a physical Android device or emulator, just like it can be used on any web application.
- For Windows, install the necessary USB drivers.
- A USB cable to connect your device.
- Chrome for Android installed and running on your device.
- USB debugging enabled on your device.
- In Chrome, go to
chrome://inspectin the URL bar.
- Click inspect in your app’s WebView on your device.
The Safari Inspector can be used to debug your app on a physical iOS device or emulator, just like it can be used on any web application.
- Navigate to Preferences › Advanced in Safari. Make sure the “Show Develop menu in menu bar” option is checked.
- Navigate to Settings › Safari › Advanced on your iOS device and enable the Web Inspector.
- Navigate to the Develop menu in Safari, and select
index.htmlunder your device.